Friday, May 20, 2011

You are all awesome

Seriously. I'm two followers away from 100, and I've already surpassed 1000 pages views. That's just amazing. I've also had at least 100 comment if not more! Seriously all of you are awesome. This wouldn't be as much fun without all of you. The comments you all make are lovely. I was expecting the whole youtube deal where people would be like "STFU post this and only this or you are gay and suck." Only they don't spell that well ;) So yeah, thank you all, and I look forward to the future.

Oh the controllers arrived too! I will have a review out in the next couple of days, I just want to make sure I give a good review with enough knowledge. Oh and Terraria has been distracting me... I do have to say though, so far, they are working great.

I also got 3d Red-Cyan glasses to bump it up to free shipping and they cost less then if I had just payed shipping. They are amusing to play minecraft, my friend was laughing at me calling me high because I was all like "oooh, wow, whooh" They do give me a headache though. I don't know if it's the glasses or my crooked nose or the way I was facing the screen but I swear the red felt off. I don't know, maybe I'm just not used to it.

Peace, and until next time, stay awesome.

21 comments:

  1. Congrats on the almost 100 followers! I as well love reading comments, makes it that much more fun. Looking forward to those controllers review too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm number 99 =D. Love this blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wohoo I'm awesome :). Yeah love your blog and the fact that your active with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, I like your journey so I'm following :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats mate. It's a good feeling isn't it? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^.^ Thanks too all of you! Sorry I haven't been replying to comments often. Been distracted (-cough- Terraria -cough-) and stuff lately. No excuse though! I'll try to remember to be more active with you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats..well done

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratz! :)
    i believe i am the 107th follower. :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Here's to 100 more! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. For me, this a thanks in advance :P
    I be diggin your posts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grats! I'm jealous of that SNES controller, must scrounge up some extra change for it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done man. Keep up the good work.

    Next milestone: 500. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete