Wednesday, May 11, 2011

More ideas

Normally I'd just update this maybe three times a week, but this is the grand opening day. This blog is almost to act as my diary. That's kind of how I see it. Sure I could make multiple blogs for parkour, music, reviews, thoughts, but why not condense it into one melting pot that is my life as a whole. I'll probably use labels so those who are here from something more specific can find that exactly. Like photography perhaps? Maybe later this week I'll throw a photo dump onto Flikr or PhotoBucket and link it here., then anytime I add picture update such here. I'll do the same with my youtube.

Strange I claim to want to keep everything together here even though having a selective audience would probably gain me more viewers when on youtube I have three accounts. My personal account, and two others, one for gameplay commentary, the other for parkour videos.

I suppose one day each this week I will post sometime like my Flickr, then my parkour youtube, my gameplay commentary youtube. That way I can ad labels to each for those to find the specifics and space it out.

7 comments:

  1. I am really looking forward to read more on your blog! I wish you good luck with your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to both of you ^.^ I'm sure this endeavor will be a fun one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy it man. cant wait to read more

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog and am excited for more content!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My blog is pretty much a melting pot of whatever I happen to want to write about that day. Just free ball it man haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking forward to seeing some parkour

    ReplyDelete