Saturday, May 14, 2011

A bit more information

So yesterday night I posted something talking about making a new blog. One that would be parkour specific. I decided as I was writing it that I would do just that. A lot of you gave some quite awesome responses. You all have inspired me even more than before. I'm going to start the blog Monday, in the hopes someday I actaully make something out of it. I won't expect that though. I'll do it because it is something I love. If my dreams come true then everything turned out better than ever.

"Do what you love." Someone said, and if I can do that and possible make something out of it. I actaully don't have words for it. I'm sure a lot of you understand though. On this blog I am doing what I love and talking about what I love, of course. The parkour blog would be for the intention of making something out of it. A blog like this is fine, but a blog like that could gain and keep a viewer base.

So I will make it, but I don't know what to do. I'll ask again, what would you like to see out of a parkour blog. I need to be spending time on making a banner for it, a good, not too busy background, a good design... It will be work but work worth doing.

13 comments:

  1. oh nice, post some videos of parkour. its so cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, post some videos. You could call it Hardkour Parkour haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be a bit of a trouble. This is a parkour blog of me. I would post a video every now and then spotlighting someone who is awesome but this isn't a video dump kind of blog. Making video myself is really hard as my computer is not built for anything like that at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love watching parkour Post sum Vids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would love to read a 'parkour for dummies' blog that would explain the best places to run and correct movements and weight displacement; btw followed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you should def make one, i think parkour is pretty cool but i don't really know how

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah you should i want to start doing parkour

    ReplyDelete
  8. I look forward to seeing your new parkour blog. Blogs that come from the heart are by far the best to read in my opinion. Nothing beats reading true passion and love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will follow both of you blogs man. I love parkour and I love it when people are passionate about it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. More than just "videos". Detailed explanations on various moves, techniques, et c. Show people what they can do to improve their control over their body. Jumping, tumbling, landing, rolling, running. Maybe take tours around your city. Take snapshots or record video of areas in your city that would be perfect for training or messing around. Welcome viewer contributions on good areas in their cities for parkour. Basically, don't just create a parkour blog. Create a network.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just post your workouts and progression and post YOUR vids, and also bails xD that would be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I actually had a dream about parkour the other night.

    ReplyDelete