Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Parkour

Here's my first post about parkour. It will probably be short. First I need to link to my youtube channel HIurbansurfersPK

This team started between a friend and I. We wanted a joint channel where we could post our things. We decided from there to make a team, thus others were included. Right now it's mostly me though. The friend I started with is currently over in Louisiana. I'm actaully on the phone with him right now.

Right now I am still the leader, and I have a couple of a friends whom are team members, but aren't really being filmed, though you will see one of them later when I post about photos.

I leave my favorite video here:



I hope this inspires some of you :)

3 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to do Parkour, it looks fun as hell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then don't wait! Start conditioning and training. Pace yourself slowly and understand that safety is above all else.

    ReplyDelete