Friday, May 13, 2011

Nostalgia all up in this

I bought a Classic USB NES Controller for PC and a Classic USB Super Nintendo Controller for PC yesterday. They should be here Friday next week so I'll have an actual review up when they get here.

I may already have a Logitech PS2 style usb controller but having these just makes it feel like I'm playing the game again. Well I am playing the game again without them but... Ah I'm sure you all know what I mean. Maybe next month I'll get a sega usb controller too. I don't know much in the sega way of things. All I remember playing on that was sonic pinball :D I also need to get a n64 to usb adapter and a n64 controller.

I'm defiantly going to try out megaman. Of course I played it as a kid but I can't remember anything about the series. What other games do you think I should play? Final fantasy, Mario series. Hm... Well just leave me a comment on some awesome NES and SNES games :D

19 comments:

  1. Oh wow I really got to get me one of those SNES controllers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stoked about it, can't wait till it gets here :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want a old school controller that works via usb. What I reall want is an n64 usb controller that way I can play Ocarina of Time again! And of course super smash bros!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! I'm going to either buy that next month or a ukulele. Probably an ukulele, but the month after that I most defiantly am going to buy a n64 usb adapter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i seriously need to get one of those usb adapters for my playstation controller. lots and lots of ps1&2 games lying around the house...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually a Logitech USB controller works just as well. I actaully like the feel a little bit more. I'll possibly write a review on it but mines old and probably not made anymore, I think the wireless are now being made.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are so many games for the ps2 its ridiculous, but there is a lot of time you can kill on those disks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Must have a snes controller. my fav next to nes. black and white controller.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's very refreshing to see a blog like this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many games came to mind, I'm sure you'll have fun with this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not gonna lie those two items look pretty cool. Looking forward to seeing the review on them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. contra is one of the best from that era

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was playing starfox on a snes emulator not long ago.. That was some fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Don't forget to post a youtube video!

    Megaman is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. dude play Yoshi's Island, it still looks great

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh shit, I so am getting one of those SNES USB controllers! I am addicted to old school RPGS & shooters, that'll complete my nostalgia package!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks to all of you who suggested games! I'll play 30 minutes of each when I get the controller and post a review then!

    ReplyDelete