Friday, May 27, 2011

Sleep

I should get more of it. I've been so tired today I haven't felt like writing anything at all, normally I have so much I want to write that I have to hold myself back.So I guess I'll talk about my day. I didn't sleep until 5am (as usual) but this time I was woken up before I was ready to be woken up, so I have been tired all day. A friend of my sister is spending the night because it's he last weekend on the island, and they piss the cat off something fierce.



It's hard to tell, but that is quite a lot of scratching. I had to get the cat out of the room to somewhere the kids weren't, but she was angry. She didn't want to be picked up at all. I did it because I won't pull back when the cats bite or scratch me, so they tend to not be as fierce because it just doesn't work. They also like me more. It did sting however when I went to wash it. Damn you soap

I also have now finished My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and I have to say: It is plain awesome. It's not a cheap girly show, it's actaully good. Right now I'm drawing my own pony for equestriadaily.com's newbie artist training ground event. It's a lot of fun but quite a bit of work. I have several tabs of reference and tutorials. I have references printed out that I'm currently studying. This is a fun experience though. I've never felt so motivated to draw. Most of the times I felt like drawing it was a meh feeling.

I did take a nap earlier which is kinda bad. I fell asleep around 7pm and woke around 9pm. The problem is a few friends invited me to the movies. It's more "You're coming to the movies with us." One of them is going to come pick me up, and another friend is going to pay for my ticket. I'm okay with that though. My personal ideal on this are, if I ask for something (which I have trouble doing) I have to repay it. If it is offered then I'm okay with it being a gift (though I sometimes still pay them back one way or another.) Though the weird thing is, if someone asks me for something I don't expect anything back at all. I guess I hold myself to 1 1/2 standards? Hopefully I'll wake up in time.

So anyways, that's enough random rambling. I love you guys and I'll talk yo you later. Oh and I will be posting my pony drawings so brace yourself for some kinda blah art.

12 comments:

  1. Well that was a not so good day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a person with irregular sleep patterns. Sometimes I sleep 2 hours, sometimes 15+ . It's a bit of a hassle but its not inflicting any major harm on my body so far. Good points.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a pretty good day :) Maybe not the best but every day is a good day in it's own way.

    Oh my I'm a poet and I didn't know it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My cat never wants to be picked up, not even for lovely cuddles! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. naa man you should always sleep at least 8 hours. I hate it to sleep less than I want. Anyhow those scratches remind me of my cat :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know the feeling about the sleep. I often wake up really early for some unknown reason and have trouble getting back to sleep and then feel like a zombie for the rest of the day.
    My Little Ponies are still around? or am I missing something?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm falling a sleep thinking about sleep after reading about sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't been sleeping much either man. I love naps too but they pretty much ruin my sleep time completely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have trouble sleeping as well, I can't seem to get any pattern going whatsoever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should sleep at least 8 hours per day, anything than that and you are fine related to sleepiness.

    ReplyDelete