Monday, June 27, 2011

A veiw into Coding

I have started helping Morph1n3 of TheTechSyndicate.com with a new blog based around coding. It will feature tutorials, tips, and trick in several different coding languages that me or him know, or are learning. It's half an attempt to help people learn coding, half an attempt to learn more ourselves.

You can find the new blog at http://aviwc.blogspot.com/
(I came up with and made the text for the banner, he chose the color and background. We both worked together on the layout and such)

6 comments:

  1. This blog is really useful, I hope that will be enhanced

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coding isn't that hard when you sit back and try to understand it, well until it starts getting advanced.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someday me and coding will sit down and have a chat. Someday.

    ReplyDelete