Saturday, June 4, 2011

Story time: Poem

A
Dag
ger
jewe
led an
d bright
Glimmering in th
e day, quick and
silent
in
the
night


I wrote this as an assignment for english class back in sophomore year... I think. It was quite a while ago. We were supposed to make a poem that took a certain shape relating to the poem. I forget the name of what kind of poem it is. I'm actaully quite amused by this poem. So what do you think?

I've decided to bold anything that is part of the story in the Story Time posts. The stories that are short enough I'll just post here and not bother with Google documents.

Peace, and excuse the lack of a witty closing.

12 comments:

  1. I like this. Whenever I play any rpgs, I'm always a rogue, or assassin, or some equivalent. "Quick and silent in the night" describes my ideal character perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it the shape is cool. Would be awesome if by selecting the whole thing, white letters would become visible and there were whole sentences attached to each line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, took me a bit to click, but damn that is cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. great read BTW. goes great with my COFFEE :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like it comes from a Metal song...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really? That was written before I ever really listened to metal. I think I was in a major trance and hardstyle mode back then.

    That would be awesome. I might try that someday MirrorG. It's a really cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! HEY!

    Make a new let's play video. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's cool was wondering why it was shaped like that.

    ReplyDelete