Monday, June 27, 2011

2000$ shipping?!

So I was trying to order the splitters and the dazzle from amazon and guess what happened? The finalized bill said 2000$ for shipping. I started cracking up thinking it was a bug so I went through it again and same thing. I went to a different company and they didn't ship to Hawai'i. Finally I found one who ships to Hawai'i that was actaully the cheapest of them too and ships free. You can see a screenshot after the break.



Lovely. Anyways now my LP stuff is ordered. Yay! All I have to say is Hawai'i shipping sure is crazy ;)

Oh little side note, I tried to record some parkour stuff, an exercise to be precise, but without a tripod it isn't going to work. Not only is editing a pain but I can't even shoot now. I'll probably get a tripod soon though!

11 comments:

  1. parkour is epic. i actually do some parkour occasionally with some friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus, that's crazy! Glad you found a better site.

    Parkour is fun to watch in videos, and such. I have exercised induced asthma, so I can't do stuff like that. =/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's some expensive shipping, good thing you caught it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a ridiculous price for shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2000 bucks? Are they strapping it on the back of a sea turtle or something?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lmao i would of been cracking up myself haha. Dazzle's are beast I own one myself. +follow

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL wow they better hand deliver that thing by helicopter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rofl $2000 shipping, must be a personal jet + parachute drop right to your house within 6 hours or something for that price lol.

    ReplyDelete