Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A real post? Na.

Nope still one of these silly posts. Actually I had so many ideas last night but my internet was down! Now I can't remember them. Well on to this thing.



I've been playing with the idea of posting stories I write/have written here but then again those are really long posts and don't seem like they'd fit. I recently came up with the thought of posting them on Google Docs, then I'd just post the link here. Sounds like a good idea. I'll probably post something up later today, and make fun of myself for it because it is so full of continuity errors, spelling errors, and grammar errors. It's actaully kinda funny.

I also mentioned before I've been really tired and some people mentioned over sleeping. I'm not really oversleeping. I may wake up at 2pm or 4pm, but I'm not going to sleep until 6am to 8am. Though that still is a bit much. I'm not quite sure how to fix my schedule either because when I do try to go to sleep around 11pm I just wake up two hours later, even if I've been up for over 24 hours. I'm not sure what to do.

A little bit more on the personal side I'm working on a website project with a friend. If you've been following me on twitter I mentioned it. I'm helping everywhere I can but for the most part I'm in charge of CSS and design. It's a bunch of work but also a lot of fun. Though we really have no idea what we're doing. Both of us are very proficient in HTML, and have a little (very little) knowledge of PhP. I'm also okay with CSS and have a tiny bit of experience with Javascript. The site is mostly PHP though so we're breaking things left and right trying to fix other things. It's amusing.

I can't think of anything else to randomly go on about. I actaully lost my train of thought halfway through this post... Oh well I'll see you later with a story.

Peace, stay cool.

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with the website, if you need any advice on programming feel free to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as you having knowledge in HTML, you can do everything related to Websites.
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you write shorts? Those fit fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stories on google docs sounds like an excellent idea, I would read them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same problem, I go to bed at 5am and wake up at 1pm ... I'd like to change that to be able to live at the same time as others!

    ReplyDelete