Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dreamer

Some how I remembered something I was thinking about before I fell asleep. This is the first time I know that I have been able to do that. I was thinking about how I am frequently day dreaming about random things. Things like a desk job one time, a gardening job another, marrying some random girl, one time I day dreamed about getting stabbed. A lot of these "dreams" aren't even stuff I want to work toward. A lot of people have a dream they want to work toward but I have hundreds and none I'd like to work toward.

I'm a dreamer, but I'm also someone who wants to works towards his true desire. The problem arises when I don't know what that desire is, muddled in hundreds of dreams instead of one specific one. I'm only eighteen though. I don't need to work towards that one thing yet but it's still a little unnerving.

Life will bring what life will bring. Until I know where to herd it toward, I'll just let it lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment